Hello again, lovely people.
I HAVE FINISHED PROJECTS! One of which I am not going to show at this point, just in case the intended recipient decides to check this or my other blog. After Christmas, it’ll be safe to show!
Some of you may recall that, for the past few months, I’ve been “working on” (the term here is used loosely) a hexipuff blanket. Well, over the past few weeks, I’ve slowly decided that I don’t want to take the time and effort to make such a gigantic blanket (I did the math a while back, and if I made one puff a week, it would take AT LEAST three years to finish!). However, I also really didn’t want to rip back all of the puffs or throw them away. So, I settled for a happy medium and decided to sew some of the puffs into a chair cushion; I needed a new one anyway!
It’s actually really comfortable, and hopefully it’ll stay nice and cushy for a few years!